Transport From Singapore To Desaru
Desaru Malaysia is located in Kota Tinggi in the southeast of Johor, Malaysia. This is a charming seaside retreat in Johor Bahru. Desaru has stunning white sand beaches, cascading waterfalls and thrilling water parks. It provides visitors with a unique natural experience and memories.
Taxi Service From Singapore To Desaru
- You can choose your pick-up time and drop-off point, and enjoy door-to-door MPV private car service.
- By using Singapore to Desaru by car services, you can have a seamless journey without requiring any transfers.
- You do not need to disembark with your luggage during the customs clearance process.
- You can enjoy a comfortable ride and relax inside the vehicle during the entire journey.
- Traveling by this way allows you to reach your destination in the shortest possible time. (Compared to taking the bus or train)
- Traveling in a capacious and private vehicle allows you to avoid crowded and disruptive fellow travelers.
Affordable Limousine MPV Car Options
How To Book
- An additional fee of SGD 5 will be charged for each extra pick-up or drop-off point.
- There is no limit for extra points. Each point was SGD 5 extra.
- Waiting Time Per Hour: TOYOTA INNOVA SGD 35 and TOYOTA ALPHARD & HYUNDAI STAREX SGD 40
- No fee will be charged for the first 1 hour of waiting, depending on the scheduled pickup time. Nevertheless, beyond 1 hour, additional charges will apply: SGD 35 TOYOTA INNOVA and SGD 40 TOYOTA ALPHARD and HYUNDAI STAREX.
- If you are taking a flight, Please Provide Us Your Flight Number For the Reference. So that our driver can track your flight details.
- There are no more extra charge for Toll Fee, Parking Fee, Fuel Surcharge, or Additional Booking Charges.
Book Your Trips Now!
Malaysian Association of Travel & Tour Agents
Desaru was popular in the 1980s, but now it’s a quiet place. It is an ideal place to enjoy golf away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Desaru Coast Golf Courses, Hard Rock Hotel Desaru, Westin Resort Hotel and many large five-star resort hotels have settled here. Therefore, it is more attractive for people to go to Desaru for vacation and relaxation.
In addition to the resort, there are several must-see popular attractions here. Such as Desaru Coast Adventure WaterPark, Desaru Beach, Desaru Ostrich Farm, Desaru Fruit Farm, Sungai Renji, etc. These have successfully attracted many Malaysians and tourists from Singapore and other countries to come to Desaru for vacation.
SGMYTAXI Company provides private car to Desaru. Our friendly and experienced drivers will make your journey comfortable and stress-free. We provide 80 MPV vehicles daily between Singapore and Malaysia. You are free to choose your pick-up and drop-off locations in Singapore and Desaru as long as it is convenient for you.
However, if you prefer affordable public transport, you can opt to take a bus from Singapore to Desaru. But usually expect 2.5 hours by bus. WTS Travel & Tours provides this service, but only once on weekdays and twice on weekends. Buying bus tickets ahead of time is advisable. You can also choose to take the Singapore Flyers or drive from Singapore to Desaru.
But if you want to say it is highly recommended, it must be your first choice for SGMYTAXI Company. SGMYTAXI Company is committed to providing first-class taxi services to travelers from Singapore to Desaru. With the car service, you don’t need to get on and off at the Malaysian checkpoint. So you can enjoy the travel time easily.
Hurry up and book your private taxi from Singapore to Desaru with SGMYTAXI Company for a comfortable and stress-free journey!