Private Car From Singapore To Ipoh
Ipoh is a city located in the state of Perak, Malaysia. It is known for its rich history, colonial architecture and delicious food. Ipoh was once a thriving tin mining town. Traces of Ipoh’s past can still be seen in the numerous rock caves and abandoned mines that dot the surrounding hills.
Transport From Singapore To Ipoh
- You can choose your pick-up time and drop-off point, and enjoy door-to-door MPV private car service.
- By using Singapore to Ipoh by car services, you can have a seamless journey without requiring any transfers.
- You do not need to disembark with your luggage during the customs clearance process.
- You can enjoy a comfortable ride and relax inside the vehicle during the entire journey.
- Traveling by this way allows you to reach your destination in the shortest possible time. (Compared to taking the bus or train)
- Traveling in a capacious and private vehicle allows you to avoid crowded and disruptive fellow travelers.
Affordable Limousine MPV Car Options
How To Book
- An additional fee of SGD 5 will be charged for each extra pick-up or drop-off point.
- There is no limit for extra points. Each point was SGD 5 extra.
- Waiting Time Per Hour: TOYOTA INNOVA SGD 35 and TOYOTA ALPHARD & HYUNDAI STAREX SGD 40
- No fee will be charged for the first 1 hour of waiting, depending on the scheduled pickup time. Nevertheless, beyond 1 hour, additional charges will apply: SGD 35 TOYOTA INNOVA and SGD 40 TOYOTA ALPHARD and HYUNDAI STAREX.
- If you are taking a flight, Please Provide Us Your Flight Number For the Reference. So that our driver can track your flight details.
- There are no more extra charge for Toll Fee, Parking Fee, Fuel Surcharge, or Additional Booking Charges.
Book Your Trips Now!
Malaysian Association of Travel & Tour Agents
In recent years, Ipoh has become a popular tourist destination, attracting tourists from all over the world with its stunning scenery, cultural attractions and mouth-watering cuisine.
Whether you’re interested in exploring the city’s historic buildings or savoring local delicacies like Ipoh White Coffee and Kuey Teow. Or even just looking to relax in one of the many beautiful parks or gardens, Ipoh has something for everyone. For example, the most famous tourist attractions in Ipoh, such as Sunway Lost World, Perak Cave Temple, Sam Poh Cave and other attractions.
To travel from Singapore to Ipoh, you have several options. The first is to flight from Singapore Changi Airport to Ipoh Airport. Secondly, you can also take a bus from Singapore to Ipoh. Bus operators such as Sri Maju Group and Starmart Express offer bus service.
The estimated travel time for the Singapore to Ipoh bus is 8 hours. If you choose this mode of transport, you may need to travelling by bus from areas such as the Golden Mile Complex Bus Terminal, Boon Lay Shopping Centre or City Plaza to Jalan Bendahara, Ipoh terminal. It is recommended to check ticket price and book bus tickets online in case they are sold out.
Finally, you can also choose to charter a car or taxi from Singapore to Ipoh. This is the most convenient and relaxing way to travel. SGMYTAXI Company is a leading car rental service provider for travel from Singapore to Ipoh Malaysia.
Our 7-seater MPV comes with an experienced driver. They will handle all the cross-border formalities for you. In addition, we also provide the cheapest price and the best service to make your road trip easy and comfortable.
What are you waiting for? Book your trip from Singapore to Ipoh with SGMYTAXI Company now!