Taxi From Singapore To Mersing
Mersing is a small town situated on the East Coast of Johor. While it may be modest in size, the town plays a crucial role as a transit point for numerous popular islands. Tourists flock to the Mersing Ferry Terminal to catch ferries to Tioman, Rawa and other famous islands.
Transport From Singapore To Mersing
- You can choose your pick-up time and drop-off point, and enjoy door-to-door MPV private car service.
- By using Singapore to Mersing by car services, you can have a seamless journey without requiring any transfers.
- You do not need to disembark with your luggage during the customs clearance process.
- You can enjoy a comfortable ride and relax inside the vehicle during the entire journey.
- Traveling by this way allows you to reach your destination in the shortest possible time. (Compared to taking the bus or train)
- Traveling in a capacious and private vehicle allows you to avoid crowded and disruptive fellow travelers.
Affordable Limousine MPV Car Options
How To Book
- An additional fee of SGD 5 will be charged for each extra pick-up or drop-off point.
- There is no limit for extra points. Each point was SGD 5 extra.
- Waiting Time Per Hour: TOYOTA INNOVA SGD 35 and TOYOTA ALPHARD & HYUNDAI STAREX SGD 40
- No fee will be charged for the first 1 hour of waiting, depending on the scheduled pickup time. Nevertheless, beyond 1 hour, additional charges will apply: SGD 35 TOYOTA INNOVA and SGD 40 TOYOTA ALPHARD and HYUNDAI STAREX.
- If you are taking a flight, Please Provide Us Your Flight Number For the Reference. So that our driver can track your flight details.
- There are no more extra charge for Toll Fee, Parking Fee, Fuel Surcharge, or Additional Booking Charges.
Book Your Trips Now!
Malaysian Association of Travel & Tour Agents
Apart from the famous islands, Mersing also has various tourist attractions. The town not only has a cultural heritage park – Endau Rompin National Park, but also has a century-old Fushun Temple.
In addition, Mersing also has the famous Gate of Paradise, the scenic beach Pantai Air Papan and the picturesque Tanjung Resang, Tengah Island etc. These attractions, along with delicious local food, fresh seafood and local produce, make Mersing an ideal tourist destination.
SGMYTAXI Company provides more than 80 MPV private transfers daily between Singapore and Mersing. We promise to provide you with the most affordable price and the best quality service. Our professional and experienced drivers will pick you up from any point in Singapore or Mersing, Johor and drop you off at your destination.
Apart from private taxi services, you can also choose to take a bus from Singapore to Mersing Bus Terminal or from Singapore to Mersing Jetty. The only bus operator is KKKL Travel & Tours Pte Ltd. Each bus ticket from Singapore costs around S$35 to S$40. In addition, if you want to start from Johor Bahru, there are more options, such as Causeway Link, Starmart Express and more.
But for the most relaxing and convenient, taking a private taxi from Singapore to Mersing must be the most relaxing and direct option. In particular, public vehicles are not wheelchair users the best option. And our Singapore to Mersing taxi is very wheelchair friendly.
With a private taxi, you don’t need to get off at Singapore and Malaysia immigration checkpoints or change cars on the way. With SGMYTAXI company, you can travel seamlessly, stay in the car the whole time, and the driver handles the border crossing formalities.
Because of choosing a private taxi, you don’t need to get off at Singapore and Malaysia immigration checkpoints just for entry or transit visa, and to change cars on the way. With SGMYTAXI company, you can travel seamlessly, stay in the car the whole time, and the driver handles the border crossing formalities.
Don’t miss out on an exciting trip to Mersing Town! Contact SGMYTAXI Company now to online booking process your private taxi from Singapore to Mersing.